Invidia N1 Turbo Back Exhaust w/Metal Matrix Cat - Mitsubishi Evo 4-6 CP9A (Inc TME)
Made from 1.8mm, high grade T304 stainless steel for increased strength, durability and resitance to heat distortion, this Turbo Back system features a tuned resonated mid-pipe and rear muffler configuration for optimum sound and flow. These are probably one of the best systems on the market for performance, fitment and looks.
Invidia's turbo outlet for the CP9A EVO 4-6 is designed to bolt up to the stock turbo and will mate to your stock or most any aftermarket downpipe. The Invidia design features an improved inner diameter for better exhaust movement and improved spool. The Invidia turbo outlet is also referred to as an O2 housing. Invidia's turbo outlet is made of cast steel for excellent heat resistance and heat dissipation.
The PSR Racing "Metal Matrix" Catalytic Convertor is one of the best cats on the market for the CP9A Evo. Meets ADR, Aus Emmisions and CARB Compliant.
- High quality, thick walled T304 stainless steel
- 3" diameter (including mufflers & resonators)
- CNC mandrel bent
- Robotically welded
- Invidia Laser etched exhaust tip
- Blue titanium style finish
- High grade gaskets, nuts, bolts and clamps included
- Lifetime Warranty (excludes cat and muffler)
- 100cel, Euro 3 catalytic converter. 680CFM.
All Invidia exhaust systems come with a Lifetime Warranty
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4 CN9A
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 5 CP9A
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6 CP9A
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6.5 Tommi Makkinen Edition CP9A